CNC Mill Operator
Wichita, KS 67217- US
The roll will have the following responsibilities:
- Set up, adjusts, and operate CNC Mills to produce parts to print specifications.
- Be able to work with Fanuc and Haas Controls
- Understand fixture work coordinates and tool offsets.
- Machine parts and applications for various materials and sizes using blueprint drawings and pre-written CNC programs.
- Daily operation of the CNC Mills (some with 4th axis rotary)
- Use micrometers, depth mic's, indicators, calipers, thread gages, etc.
- Change vises or vise jaws as needed to complete set-up.
- Operate 1 or 2 machines by yourself with the help of another operator.
- Help solve machining problems related to machine
- Inspect parts per print specifications.
- Recognizing tool wear and replacing or changing worn tools.
- Read & work with shop floor work packets.
- Make adjustments to tooling as needed.
- Help solve machining problems related to your machine
- Help train and assist new operators
Apply today! We will be reaching out to those candidates that meet our clients requirements.