You will be responsible for deburring and reworking machined parts using a variety of hand tools and methods.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Basic computer skills required for data lookup and logging daily activities for specific jobs.
2. Removal of burrs from machined parts using a variety of hand and power tools.
3. Ability to select the correct tools for the parts based on set-up sheet, material, size, shape, amount of stock to be removed and finishes specified.
4. Inspect features by using various pieces of checking equipment.
5. Assists other departments as needed, including reworking of parts.
Deburr metal or composite materials. Follow specifications provided & follow trainers details on machine operation for safety.
1st & 2nd shifts available, pay based on previous experience & work history.
May be required to lift, carry or push up to 40 pounds.
Pass background check & have reliable transportation.
Can pass a drug test prior to employment.
Seeking a candidate that is looking for long term employment & seriuos about work.
Opportunity to advance within the company & cross training for additional skills at workiste location.